Ok so after much procrastination and accumulation of a few award nominations, I finally decided to write my acceptance speech…err post! I have been nominated by one of my most favorite bloggers Noir for *drumrolls*….The Real Neat Blog Award!!
Well thank you so much Noir for thinking that I should be the one to get this award. I do try to keep it clean and tidy! 😉
You guys should check out her blog, she writes in the most interesting manner about History, love and other stuff, poetry as well. Trust me you will find a lot of good writing there.
Also do read the post where she nominated me, she has written some amazing things about me! 😀
And now I present to you the copy-pasted Rules:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Now here are the questions which I have to answer:
1) You have $1 million and 24 hours to spend it. What do you buy?
I would like to buy a big company. Maybe a publishing house too! *grins*
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Australia. (I want to see koalas and kangaroos hanging out in my backyard!)
3) Do you prefer to blog on your phone, tablet or computer and why?
I prefer my laptop to publish and edit posts as it is easier and more user-friendly. For commenting I generally use my phone. For reading, either.
4) Tell me about your proudest moment.
When I walked the ramp for my college fest. 😀
5) What job did you want to have when you were a child?
Animal Doctor (didn’t even know back then that they are called Vet!)
6) Do you find blogging relaxing?
Yes. This is the only place where I forget all the other things going on in my life! (even if only for a while.)
7) Has the original purpose of your blog changed? If so, how?
I can’t exactly say. It might or might not change as I’m discovering new things and learning each day!
Emma (Blu Chicken Ninja)
John (Stories in the struggle)
Varsha (The Unexpected Journey)
Fatima (Mutafariq Khayalat)
Questions for you:
- What would you pick, the ability to see the future or past?
- What was your most embarrassing or proud moment?
- Which would you rather choose: going to mars (one-way) or staying on earth, and why?
- Dog or Cat?
- What movie/book character would you relate to?
- Has the original purpose of your blog changed? If so, how?
- How many lies have you told whether small or big?