So here I am, trying to introduce myself for the 2nd time, coz first attempt was miserable! I am taking Blogging U course for the second time, so just giving it another go. You can read my first Intro post here. But this post (the one you’re reading now) is an edited, elaborated and improved version. 😀
Who am I?
First of all, lemme tell you, I am awkward when it comes to talking about myself. Still am gonna try my best! This is currently an anonymous blog, and I intend to keep it that way at least for the time being. Which means I wont be disclosing my name, but I can certainly tell other few things that describe me. I am a twenty-something simple girl with complex thoughts which always compel me to question – society and its rules, universe and its existence, destiny and its meaning, etc. That’s why I call myself Realist Rebel, so let’s just keep it this way (for the moment) shall we!
I belong to India. I am a foodie, who loves to try out new cuisines. My favourite is Italian. I love to pen down my thoughts (or usually type them out on my phone). Poetry is slowly becoming my passion. My other passion is driving. Love to drive around in my car, especially long drives, playing my favourite songs. Music is my life! Cant live without it! I like reading too, and since I have started blogging I like reading other people’s blog and reading about them. Its kinda fun, to get to know a person without having met them. Always feels great to know about new things. New people, new places, new muses! Doesn’t mean I don’t treasure the old things though! 🙂
Why Am I Here?
My Trysts With Reality (Realist Rebel’s Perception) is the name of my blog. Just tried adding a twist to the otherwise regular life’s rendezvous with the good, bad and ugly ! In short : Realist Rebel questioning life itself, trying to understand it, analyze it and telling it to the world. Hence “my perception”. See the world through my eyes. 🙂
Reasons for blogging :
- I love writing. I believe writing is the best form of communication.
- I have thoughts and opinions which I feel needs to be shared.
- This could be a journey to discover “the unknown side of me”.
- Poetry : ’cause writing what I feel is not enough. My thoughts should come out wrapped in beautiful words, flying on the wings of a magic carpet….called Imagination.
- Sometimes all you can do to vent out, is write.
- Feedback, discussions, communicating with the world, et al. All this can only happen here.
- Looking forward to read the work of fellow bloggers. We are in this together! Cheers!
I hope this time I have done a better job at writing about myself!
Also you can check out The Monthly Ketch-Up for the previous months to know more what I write about in my blog.
Until Next Time,
Stay Tuned 😉